- Sportfishing Industry Applauds EPA’s Decision to Reject Lead Ban Petition
- British Columbia Sees Largest Salmon Run In A Century
- Grand Haven to launch second phase of municipal marina improvements
- Commercial, sport anglers spar over Lake Michigan trap net fishing
- DNRE Proposes 73 More Miles of Gear-Restricted Trout Streams
- A lot of work ahead in Michigan oil cleanup
- Gov. Jennifer Granholm blasts effort to clean up Kalamazoo River
- Michigan Governor Warns of Oil Spill Threat
- Crews Scramble To Contain Michigan Oil Spill
- Michael Bachus identified as man killed in Manistee County charter boat crash
|Educated Angler 3.0|
|Written by Greg Houtteman|
|Friday, 23 January 2009 16:12|
Welcome to the ALL NEW Educated Angler 3.0 - this takes our fishing community into the modern age of social networking.
We've completely gutted and retooled Educated Angler, we've cleaned up and reorganized all parts, eliminating little used functions and making a quantum leap in overall integration and functionality.
Educated Angler 3.0 is now a state-of-the-art online community built around the modern approach of social networking, you know like facebook, myspace, and others. When we first started Educated Angler our goal was to connect anglers with others who shared the same interests, during our time here we have made great friends largely through the connections made on Educated Angler. But we've also learned, we've paid attention to what is happening in the world of online communities, and with some hard work we present you
Educated Angler 3.0
New! One login works for all parts of EA including:
You need to login or register to post comments.