- Sportfishing Industry Applauds EPA’s Decision to Reject Lead Ban Petition
- British Columbia Sees Largest Salmon Run In A Century
- Grand Haven to launch second phase of municipal marina improvements
- Commercial, sport anglers spar over Lake Michigan trap net fishing
- DNRE Proposes 73 More Miles of Gear-Restricted Trout Streams
- A lot of work ahead in Michigan oil cleanup
- Gov. Jennifer Granholm blasts effort to clean up Kalamazoo River
- Michigan Governor Warns of Oil Spill Threat
- Crews Scramble To Contain Michigan Oil Spill
- Michael Bachus identified as man killed in Manistee County charter boat crash
|Educated Angler Open Preview|
|Written by Greg Houtteman|
|Thursday, 15 April 2004 09:03|
Educated Angler has an open preview running right now - you have viewing access?to most functions without registering.? You CAN'T post on the forums but you can check them out.? If you like the site - it's simple to register and get full access.? Keep in mind this site just opened on April 13, 2004 so there is not much traffic on the boards, news, and links?yet;?it will begin to expand as our word of mouth campaign kicks off and we get more members.
Open Preview will close June 1st, 2004.
You need to login or register to post comments.