- Sportfishing Industry Applauds EPA’s Decision to Reject Lead Ban Petition
- British Columbia Sees Largest Salmon Run In A Century
- Grand Haven to launch second phase of municipal marina improvements
- Commercial, sport anglers spar over Lake Michigan trap net fishing
- DNRE Proposes 73 More Miles of Gear-Restricted Trout Streams
- A lot of work ahead in Michigan oil cleanup
- Gov. Jennifer Granholm blasts effort to clean up Kalamazoo River
- Michigan Governor Warns of Oil Spill Threat
- Crews Scramble To Contain Michigan Oil Spill
- Michael Bachus identified as man killed in Manistee County charter boat crash
|Boats and Motors Moderator - Frank Martin (Hondacat)|
|Written by Greg Houtteman|
|Wednesday, 06 April 2005 08:33|
We are proud to announce that Frank Martin - aka hondacat - has taking on the job of moderating the Boats and Motors forum here on EA.? Frank is a valuable resource to all of us who run boats big and small - whether it's a 4 horse kicker or a big diesel in your sportfishing boat.
which has earned Calumet Marine?the business of the US Coast Guard and the Army Corps of Engineers.
Calumet Marine has done high performance work on THE BIG DOG Johnson V8 outboards from as far away as Tampa, FL,?Cincinnati, OH, and Los Angeles, CA.
Frank is less than 90 days (alarm clock annoyance cycles) from completing a?30 year career in the steel mill.? Most of his career there was spent as?a diesel mechanic.
Frank and Denise's priority #1 has always been?their two boys.? Keeping a close eye on them growing up in the inner city has been a challenge.? Obviously Frank and Denise have done something right.? Both?boys will be?in college next year, so after retirement Calumet Marine will become the family's primary focus. After all, they have to pay for the college!
You need to login or register to post comments.