- Sportfishing Industry Applauds EPA’s Decision to Reject Lead Ban Petition
- British Columbia Sees Largest Salmon Run In A Century
- Grand Haven to launch second phase of municipal marina improvements
- Commercial, sport anglers spar over Lake Michigan trap net fishing
- DNRE Proposes 73 More Miles of Gear-Restricted Trout Streams
- A lot of work ahead in Michigan oil cleanup
- Gov. Jennifer Granholm blasts effort to clean up Kalamazoo River
- Michigan Governor Warns of Oil Spill Threat
- Crews Scramble To Contain Michigan Oil Spill
- Michael Bachus identified as man killed in Manistee County charter boat crash
|Call for writers!|
|Written by Greg Houtteman|
|Sunday, 09 May 2004 16:27|
We have some new members and some old members, we are looking for members who would consider writing stories.
This site is built to support forums, but really it is built for blogging (web logging).? If you have an interesting story, anything really, I've be writing about boats, fishing, and products.? You should as a member feel free to do the same thing.? Fishing is our primary focus but we are building a community so feel free to write about anything you want to share with us.? Everyone else should feel free to use the forums to comment about a story or ask questions.
We need you! ...you might have that one tip that means catching one more fish sometime LOL!
OK not anything, we retain the right to unpublish or disapprove any content that is deemed offensive by Educated Angler, LLC.? That is not to say that you can't voice your opinion - but you're not going to find pornography, hatred, or spam.
It's really pretty easy once you get started.
You need to login or register to post comments.