- Sportfishing Industry Applauds EPA’s Decision to Reject Lead Ban Petition
- British Columbia Sees Largest Salmon Run In A Century
- Grand Haven to launch second phase of municipal marina improvements
- Commercial, sport anglers spar over Lake Michigan trap net fishing
- DNRE Proposes 73 More Miles of Gear-Restricted Trout Streams
- A lot of work ahead in Michigan oil cleanup
- Gov. Jennifer Granholm blasts effort to clean up Kalamazoo River
- Michigan Governor Warns of Oil Spill Threat
- Crews Scramble To Contain Michigan Oil Spill
- Michael Bachus identified as man killed in Manistee County charter boat crash
|Join us for free!|
|Written by Greg Houtteman|
|Monday, 19 December 2005 11:02|
We know many people visit the site but have never participated in the message boards or chat. Those who have not registered, registration is free always, are missing some important aspects of Educated Angler, there are services we offer exclusively to our members some of which are -
Educated Angler is always adding functionality for our members and trying to make this the best site on the web - Join us it's free!
We never share email addresses with anyone including our members, however, you can choose to make your email public in your homepage. In the history of Educated Angler we have only sent one mass mail to our members, so you won't be spammed. This is a free site - remains free - and is a great place to share information, meet people, and making lasting friendships.
You need to login or register to post comments.