- Sportfishing Industry Applauds EPA’s Decision to Reject Lead Ban Petition
- British Columbia Sees Largest Salmon Run In A Century
- Grand Haven to launch second phase of municipal marina improvements
- Commercial, sport anglers spar over Lake Michigan trap net fishing
- DNRE Proposes 73 More Miles of Gear-Restricted Trout Streams
- A lot of work ahead in Michigan oil cleanup
- Gov. Jennifer Granholm blasts effort to clean up Kalamazoo River
- Michigan Governor Warns of Oil Spill Threat
- Crews Scramble To Contain Michigan Oil Spill
- Michael Bachus identified as man killed in Manistee County charter boat crash
|C-dock Fishing Outing - September 05, 2004|
|Written by Greg Houtteman|
|Tuesday, 07 September 2004 13:30|
We had a fun time fishing Sunday morning, a bunch of boats from Harbor View Marina went out fishing together.? The armada included Anger Management, Captain Hook, Play-N-Hook-E, Doghouse,?Wild Thing II, and Experience Outdoors.??Most of us ended up fishing north of the point ranging from 200' to 130' of water with good action in about 145' of water. (Picture: Anger Management of PM Lake)
Again we missed a bunch of fish and only had intermittent action - fish are moving and not setting up strong we went 2 - 7 and Doughouse came in with 4 fish.? It was fun to be out there with your friends chasing salmon - got to love it!
You need to login or register to post comments.